Affimed NV (NASDAQ: AFMD) has reported that its cash and cash equivalents totaled €240.7 Million in the First Quarter of 2021
First Quarter Monetary Highpoints
(Statistics for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and 2020 are unaudited.)
- Net cash used in working capital for the quarter concluded March 31, 2021, was €16.0 million, equated to €16.5 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
- Total income for the quarter concluded March 31, 2021, was €11.7 million, equated with €5.1 million for the quarter concluded March 31, 2020. Income predominately transmits to the Genentech and Roivant partnerships.
- Investigation and development expenditures for the quarter concluded March 31, 2021, stayed flat at €11.4 million, equated to the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
- Overall and organizational expenditures augmented 27.3% from €3.5 million in the quarter concluded March 31, 2020, to €4.5 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The upsurge re-counts mainly to advanced workforces expenditures, higher extras for our Directors and Officers obligation cover, and higher legal and accessing expenditures.
- Net finance revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, augmented by 242% from €1.6 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2020, to €5.5 million. This surge is mainly due to foreign exchange increases connected to assets denominated in U.S. dollars due to the firming of the U.S. dollar touching the Euro throughout the quarter.
- Net revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, was €1.4 million, or €0.01 per common share, equated with a net loss of €8.3 million, or a loss of €0.11 per common share, for the quarter over March 31, 2020.
Scientific Phase Package Apprise
- Affimed is to enlist patients in the REDIRECT revision (AFM13-202) after reporting optimistic consequences from the preplanned interim uselessness examination in March 2021. The pilot united the high- and low-CD30 articulating associates into one. Affimed imagines completing registration in the study in the first half of 2022. REDIRECT is a stage 2 registration-directed study of AFM13 as monotherapy in patients with reverted or stubborn CD30-positive outlying T-cell lymphoma (PTCL).
- Affimed reported all three dose growth associates in the investigator-sponsored trial (IST) at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center of AFM13 pre complexed with usual slayer cells (AFM13-104) are now completely registered. The study is assessing cumulative dosages of cord-blood derived usual slayer cells pre-complexed with AFM13 shadowed by three weekly blends of AFM13 monotherapy in patients with recurring or headstrong CD30-positive lymphomas.